Thriftshopping: new goodies


Black dress: Kling €1,80 // Dark grey dress: H&M €3,00

As most of my readers already know, I love thriftshopping. In the area where I live, there are a couple of good thriftstores where the prices are still reasonable. For some reason, I always find basically new stuff or clothes which are still from this season. I've already found amazing items but never featured them on my blog. This time I decided to show you the pieces I found last week while thrifting in Zaandam. I think the tiger print playsuit is from last season, but I don't care! Amazing item to bring with me for my summer holiday. Everything is basically still new and I also really love the black Kling dress with the pockets. Can you believe I payed €1,80 for that black beauty?

Black dress: Steps €1,80 // Playsuit: H&M €2,50

If you're in the Netherlands and you would like to visit a thriftstore, I highly recommend Noppes Zaandam. It's still a very cheap thriftstore with lots of clothes, shoes and bags. Besides that, it's also the place to find beautiful furniture. I also love to pimp little closets and I buy most of my furniture in thriftstores as well. Do you guys like thrifting?

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Janne said...

Ah leuke dingen heb je gevonden! Ik kan nooit zulke leuke dingen vinden. Je layout ziet er trouwens heel leuk uit :)

♥vendy♥ said...

The second one is absolutely fabolous
Kiss and happy day
Vendy
NEW POST!!!
Follow me on:
the simple life of rich people blog
Twitter @simpleliferichP
Instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople

Nicole van Roekel said...

Wat een leuke dingen heb je gekocht! Ik vind vooral dat eerstje jurkje leuk en inderdaad, voor maar €1,80, niet normaal joh! Ik ben ook gek op kringloopshoppen, heerlijk :)

denise said...

oooh leuke aankopen!
als de sneeuw weg is ga ik ook weer eens.
liefs,
denise

Loes said...

Woww wat supergoedkoop allemaal! Goed gevonden :)

Adriana Carmen said...

Nice new items in your closet!

XOXO
Adrielle
http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

becka said...

nice findings!

Petite and Hungry said...

cute!

www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

.