Outfit: NYC Gal


If I could only be a NYC Gal! I've never been to New York, but I'm dreaming about it! Hopefully I can make it happen in 2013! I would love to take my mum there, stroll around and shop like crazy (Victoria's Secret here I come!). So when I found this sweater at the mango store in Frankfurt, for just €20, I had to buy it!

So what's everybody up to? I'm getting crazy of my headache and the fever. I have this bloody headache all day now, and paracetamol is just helping for an hour. So I'm just again chilling around today, went outside to shoot these outfit pictures and went back inside quickly! Hot tea and lots of vegetables for the win!
Coat: Zara// Sweater: Mango// Jeans: H&M // Wedge Sneaker: Primark

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Unknown said...

Hele leuke trui & mooie foto's!

x

Chicks About Fashion

♥vendy♥ said...

Lovely shoes dear
Great totally look

Kiss
Vendy
the simple life of rich people blog
twitter @simpleliferichP
Instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople

Nicole van Roekel said...

Hele leuke outfit! Ik vind je shirt echt tof. En wat zijn de foto's mooi geworden zo bij zonsondergang, prachtig!

marcela said...

sweet outfit :)
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

Maya said...

Looking great, love the outfit

jessica said...

so cool! :)

Nikki said...

Love your outfit, especially your awesome tee:)
I would love to visit NYC too!! Xx

Maaike said...

Super leuk trui'tje!

.