INTERIEUR: Organize your dresser


Today I'm going to do something quite unusual: I'm going to show you the inside of my dresser and how I keep my drawers organized. Let me start with this ikea dresser which was just an ordinary white dresser, which I pimped it with some quotes and it looks so much better now! My own -cheap- version of a rivera maison (gosh I love that brand) dresser! If you would like to see my previous interior posts, please click here.

While the first drawer is filled with tanktops, sportgear and sleepwear and is basically not very organised, I'll show you the second drawer which is for my bra's and panties. I bought the white organizers at Ikea, very cheap and extremely useful! On the left hand side you see my bra's, color organized. This is the way to stow your bra's people! Don't fold them! On the right hand side you see my folded underwear. Regular hipsters/briefs in the top one, and thongs underneath.

And in the third and also last drawer I keep my bikini's and socks :-) I've folded the tops and put them in the right box and in the left box you see the swimwear bottoms. These organizers are the best! I really like to mix and match my swimwear so I didn't care about stowing tops and bottoms together.

How do you stow your stuff? Let me know! Hope you find this post useful!

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Lien said...

Super tips ;)
Bedankt voor de leuke posts :)
Ik volg je blog echt al lang, en blijf een geweldige fan ;)
Keep up the good work!!

Persoonlijk vind ik je interieur posts altijd één van de besten ;)

Bedankt voor de tip, ik ga mijn beha's meteen anders leggen in mijn lade ;)

Btw, je moet dringend een closet tour doen, ben daar echt super benieuwd naar ;)

xoxo

xcocolienx.blogspot.com

Janne said...

Ziet er veel opgeruimder uit dan bij mij haha. Handig van die vakjes :)

The chic and cheap said...

such a nice idea!

i love being organized too!

Shara said...

tolle idee!

.