Indoor


Due to the heavy fog today I was forced to shoot my outfit pictures inside, which is quite a challenge! I hate the lighting but did my best with lightroom to give the pictures a little bit of warmth. They turned out ok-ish. (What do you think?)

Today I figured out that I'm going to spend christmas in Trondheim and Bologna! Isn't that fun? At least, I hope it is! I specifically requested Bologna (Italy) because of the delicious food. Hopefully we're able to find a nice restaurant which is not yet fully booked.

Yesterday I went to the movies with one of my old friends. He's suffering from a broken heart, and so am I, sort off. So we decided that we both could use a fun night out and watched 'Taken2', about kidnapping, action, shooting and all the other heavy and crazy things boys seem to like. I also liked it, but I enjoyed my large bowl of popcorn even more! Haha. Afterwards we went to the citycenter for some drinks with friends. Just a fun night out. And hopefully tonight another fun night. We'll see!

Sweater: H&M €15 // Jeans: H&M €10 // Boots: Alysa €45 // Scarf: H&M €8



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
agasuitcase said...

You are so pretty, lovely outfit
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

Jasmin Mazarine De Waele said...

hi i'm jasmin and i'm in love with your style
and oh gosh, your blog,... it's so fab, like srsly!
Naturally, I followed you haha :)
mind checking out my blog too and maybe, follow back? :)
Anyways, have a great day love!
xoxo
J.
>http://www.fabulosis.blogspot.be

Jardin de la Mode said...

Leuke outfit!


X Sabrina

Joy | The life of Joy said...

Je trui is echt heel gaaf!

The chic and cheap said...

very cute outfit!


The Chic and Cheap Blog
The Chic and Cheap Blog Facebook Page

Bertine said...

leuke outfit heb je aan en je schoenen zijn echt stoer!

Pretty Dresses in the Laundry said...

You are so stylish! It's so obvious in that you can absolutely rock such a basic outfit. Gorgeous!

Pretty Dresses in the Laundry (link)

Jardin de la Mode said...

Je trui is echt super fijn!! EN het staat je ook super ! xx

.