The beach


Annual leave means finally time for relaxing things, like taking Daisy to the beach and enjoy the autumn sun. I've only three leave days left... But still so much I want to do! Tomorrow I'm going out clubbing with a friend and hopefully some other fun things during the weekend as well! Date was fun! The museum was great. See you guys soon!

Pants: H&M E30 // Sweater: Primark E10 // Shoes: H&M E? // Coat: H&M E30

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Itchy Edgy said...

Lovely photos! Awww Cute doggg!!! And I love your Pants! Xx

www.itchyedgy.com

denise said...

toffe broek en wat n leuke foto's!
liefs,
denise

Janne said...

ah wat een leuke foto's!

Unknown said...

these photos are amazing,totaly love your outfit,you look amazing!i am your new follower,would you like to follow me back!!
http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.gr/

Unknown said...

The dog is so cute!!!

.