FLYING: Dusseldorf

Remember I told about my reserve duty? And my nightstop in Dusseldorf? Well, I took a lot of pictures! We changed hotels in Dusseldorf, and now we're staying at the main street of Dusseldorf: Koningsallee. The hotel is good and I love its location in the city center. It was a pretty good day with lots of sunshine and I walked around with my collegues and had a typical German diner (Schnitzel!). My last visit was a year ago and I loved to be back. I also went shopping and bought cheap shampoo in the DM. Besided that, I went to 'Gina Tricot'. Didn't buy anything, but love their collection.

Pants: H&M // Blouse: Primark // Cardigan: NewYorker // Boots: Newlook // Coat: H&M

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Anonymous said...

love these photos.

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Heel leuk je broek! Ah Gina Tricot, jaloers!

www.fashiable.nl

The Inkberry said...

Mooie foto en super super leuke outfit! Can't wait to see more :D

xo Sarah, at The Indie Fox

The Girl with the Coffee said...

Great pictures of Düsseldorf, I love to shop there! And I see you visited the "Uerige"? That´s fun there!
xx Katja

Unknown said...

Super leuke outfit!Gaaf broekje!
Bedankt voor je reactie op mijn blog!

Shirley said...

That place looks amazing! You're so so pretty(: I've always wanted to be a flight attendant! I am in LOVE with this outfit! I've been wanting oxblood jeans for a really long time, so I'm definitely going to be checking out H&M(: I love how you layered and the cardigan looks so chunky and comfortable! The jacket looks so so cute and I've actually been wanting an olive color one in that version! haha definitely followed you! I hope you can follow me back(: It'd really make my day!!<3
-S

http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Super mooie broek & leuke foto's!

x

Chicks About Fashion

Janne said...

Hele mooie foto's! De kleuren in deze outfit zijn echt geweldig! :)

Annemei said...

Mooie outfit!! En bedankt voor je lieve berichtje!

X

Elma said...

Leuke outfit! Die broek staat je super goed :) x

Unknown said...

Mooie outfit, vooral de broek!

jorienke said...

OOH je haar! Echt wauw! hoe doe je dat??

Jan said...

Die broek staat je zo goed he,
belachelijk gewoon!
Superleuk (:

.