Got to get up and try


OMG. It's freezing nowadays. And bare with me, because when this post will be online, I'm heading towards the even colder north of europe: Trondheim! Brrrrr... Need to bring warm stuff! And I'm still a sucker at packing in suitcases. Eventhough I'm doing it almost twice a week. Anyway, I'm looking forward to this trip. Got lots of time to spend in Trondheim and in Sandefjord Torp as well. Hopefully I'm able to snap some nice pictures! Any of my dear readers who live in Norway? And have tips for the nightlife scene of Trondheim?

And btw, what do you think of my good old backpack? Took this thing with me to Thailand and I really loved it back then. But I kind of forgot about it and stowed it away. But found it again and I'm very pleased with it! Such a nice backpack :)

Sweater: H&M €20 // Playsuit: Primark €19 // Shoes: Zara €15 // Backpack: Primark €12

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
julievdb said...

Heel erg leuk!
http://www.curlsandbags.com

Carrie said...

you're so pretty!!! i am loving your outfit and of course, your backpack. i've always wanted a knapsack. there's just something so something about it. hope you have fun on your trip. bring lots of warm clothes. :D

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Alba - Petit Sweet Couture said...

cute!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love all of your outfits! that grey sweater is so pretty! Sounds like you have an awesome job by the way, I would love to travel as much as you do :)

-Haylie

Gloria e Rogerio said...


We love your blog is wonderful and we are always watching the news.
We wish you a great day.
Kisses Glorinha.
We recommend your blog in G+ 1
http://sbrincos.blogspot.com.br

Elize-Thebigguide said...

Cute ♥ !!
xx

Janne said...

Die tas is echt zo leuk! :)

L'observant said...

wauw, die tas is echt supersupersupermooi! xo
www.takeadiveintomylifee.blogspot.nl

Anonymous said...

ambien pills ambien side effects shaking - ambien side effects death

Anonymous said...

xanax online buy xanax uk no prescription - what is xanax for yahoo

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium to buy online in uk - generic to valium

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10 mg diazepam buy china - que es mejor diazepam o myolastan

Anonymous said...

buy valium from india valium root side effects - how can i buy a volume in u.s

Anonymous said...

ativan 2mg ativan withdrawal elderly - ativan side effects last

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam addiction to diazepam valium - diazepam withdrawal effects

Anonymous said...

buy lorazepam ativan withdrawal how to - uncommon side effects ativan

Anonymous said...

buy valium diazepam diazepam yan etkileri - diazepam dosage anxiety dogs

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan lorazepam overdose - ativan valium alcohol withdrawal

Anonymous said...

xanax pills drug interactions xanax valium - what's xanax high feel like

Anonymous said...

soma generic overdose on carisoprodol - soma online radio

Anonymous said...

buy ambien herbal ambien sleep well - generic ambien costco

Anonymous said...

soma carisoprodol buy aura soma london - where to buy soma bras

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online 5mg ambien and alcohol - ambien cr retail price

Anonymous said...

cheap soma online soma drug overdose - buy soma online cash delivery

Anonymous said...

generic diazepam valium side effects weight gain - 10mg valium equal 1 mg xanax

Anonymous said...

valium online valium used depression - valium effects next day

Jayme said...

You’re so chic! And stylish....
and you are sooooo So pretty…and you have such a great sense of style.
Love your legs in the black tights and the white romper...... so feminine........ love the dichotomy.....the flip flopping of the norm.....usually black /white
Perfect balance. What a pretty smile too
I grew up in tights, being in ballet for 13 years. In fact, mom raised me rather androgynously, so I also wore tights under big sweaters and hip length tunics and such around the house growing up. Your lovely look reminds me of all those days….epsecially when the delivery man would come and I’d meet him at the door and he’s refer to me as Miss……
Oh, by the way, I’m a guy…and I love fashion as much as I love dance.
I’m traveling in Europe this fall,
It looks like you have the same affinity for tights as I have…..

I’ve been raving to my new friends about how much I love the tights/shorts look, so they encouraged me to try it myself…
and I have in a big way,….. denim cutoffs, high waisted shorts, even a romper…….
I will following your blog religiously….. thanks for sharing your lovely taste and your beauty

.