INTERIEUR: Mijn kamer


Welcome to my organized chaos! Just a few snapshots from my room. Maybe you've seen my room before? But I changed some of the details and wanted to show it again. I'm living with my mum -again-, as some of you already know. I used to live in Haarlem, which was also a lot of fun but too small and too expensive. This is just my bedroom, I've got a seperate room/walk in closet for my clothes and other stuff.

I'm a big, no HUGE fan of interior! So why don't you click my interior button at the top of my page? I've already made a lot of posts about it. I love to read interior magazines as well. My next project will be re-organizing my walk in closet. Some fresh new paint and some new closets. Will show you a post soon!

Furniture: everything is secondhand and re-painted

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Unknown said...

Wauw, wat geweldig ingericht! Je bed is ook zo mooi opgemaakt:)

xx Laura

Layla said...

Oh wat schattig zeg! :)

ADesign said...

I absolutely luved ur room sweetie ^^
Very beautiful :)

Janne said...

Wat heb je een leuke kamer!

Yajaira said...

looks great
love the flowers

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

Jan said...

There are so many hearts in there! I love it!

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

Accrochable said...

Wat een gezellige en mooie kamer zeg!
De kleur op de muur vind ik heel mooi.

xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

Anonymous said...

Wat een schattige kamer!
Dat bed met dat hartje erin is echt zo mooi!

X
http://dipitblack.com

Anonymous said...

Your room is so gorgeous!! I love those rose lights above your bed. and the pillows. too cute! :)

-Haylie

febrina utami putri said...

what a nice room you got here! i love it so much, you're very pretty and talented :)

Leonie said...

Superleuke kamer! Die roosjes boven je bed zijn zo leuk he haha!

Jan said...

Wow hele mooie meubels allemaal,
superleuk dat het tweedehands is ook!
Ben nu wel benieuwd naar de walk in closet haha!

Kimberley said...

Wat mooi! Het kan zo uit een magazine komen! :D

Annemijn said...

Echt een hele mooie kamer!
Waar heb je die roosjes gehaald die licht geven?
Liefs,
Annemijn

.