Sunny days


Hi everyone,

It has been a while! At least, for me it is! I've been away for 5 days in a row (munchen, bologna and two times in Nice) and haven't touched a computer at all. But ofcourse as a trustwhorty blogger I made some posts in advance which came online while I was chilling in the sun.

These pictures were made two days ago, when the summer decided to go back to the Netherlands to add some extra days of sunshine. Yesterday I've been to the beach and a barbeque and I watched Magic Mike (the movie!) with my girlfriends. I'm not bothered for a night filled with food and half naked men! Today I went to the park in Amsterdam and tomorrow... I'm going on a date! We're going to the zoo, how original! The weather forcast for tomorrow is pretty good so hopefully we're able to make some awesome monkey and zebra pictures! :)









Shorts: H&M
Top: Primark
Sandals: Primark



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Squared said...

Love this outfit. So pretty! The colors are amazing! Thanks for sharing! Come by soon ;)

Unknown said...

hey, i just stumbled across your blog, but i absolutely love it. everything, from the layout to your killer sense of style, is perfect. i especially love this look. you look stunning. those printed shorts are so cute, and i like how you puncutaed them with that blue top. this look is fun but still so chic and classy. love your style! i am your newest fan. <3 www.rogue-collection.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hele leuke outfit en meid wat heb je een mooie blog!

Katarina said...

love this outfit so much. it's so amazing

http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I just nominated you for the versatile blogger award!

http://straycloset.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

Thanks xx

Nikki said...

Love your shorts <3
xx

Esmay said...

Leuke outfit! Ik vind je short echt superleuk :D

bluereindeer said...

I bought this shirt and also a h&m shorts but mine are black and white.
this look is really cute :)


bluereindeer.blogspot.com

PSbyDila said...

Mooi, wat een prachtige kleuren!

Vanni said...

i like ;)

http://itsfairman.blogspot.de/

Vanni said...

i like ;)

http://itsfairman.blogspot.de/

.