Bohemian summer by oasap.com


A while ago I joined the fashion blogger program at www.oasap.com and recieved this beautiful mid-length dress. I recieved my package a view days ago and was not quite sure about the length of the dress, what do you think? I personally, after seeing the pictures, love it.

To spice it up I added a cute bohemian waistcoat and made a simple braid in my hair to add a little bit of extra to the look.

What do you think of this dress?






Dress: Oasap, click here
Waistcoat: H&M
Necklace: DIY



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Fashiable | Nanne said...

What a beautiful vintage look!!

www.fashiable.nl

Esmay said...

Dat giletje is ontzettend leuk! Staat je ook goed :D

Anonymous said...

gorgeous bohemian outfit.. I think the dress length is just perfect, it looks great styled like that too! :)
I am back on my blog after a summer break so feel free to check it out! xo

Katarina said...

i love it :)
<3
http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

Lien said...

loovee the outfit ;)

such a great waistcoat :)

it fits you very well ;)

xoxo

xcocolienx.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Leuke outfit, het giletje maakt het helemaal af.
En je haren zitten mooi!


http://callitfshncandy.blogspot.nl/

.