Going back in time


We were thinking about a place to shoot the outfit pictures, and all of the sudden my mum came up with this cute little village app. 30 km above Amsterdam. It's called Jisp, and it's also the place where my parents got married 22 years ago. They got divorced 2 years later, but putting that beside, it is an amazing place to get married.

So we went back in time on this beautiful, sunny afternoon and enjoyed and dreamed about living in this cute little village far away from the city chaos. When we were shooting the pictures and I wanted to check them, I discovered I left my memory card at home... But praise the Lord that Steve Jobs invented the Iphone 4 and that the camera quality is pretty perfect.

I hope you enjoy the pretty dutch landscape, and my outfit ofcourse. Let me know what you think honey's.











And this was me, 22 years ago, inside the cute chapel during the wedding ceremony.

Shorts: Bershka
Top: H&M
Sandals: Primark
Necklace: DIY
Bracelet: DIY



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Jaimie said...

Wat zit je haar super mooi! De foto's zien er erg leuk uit! Liefs

Unknown said...

Super mooi shortje!Bedankt voor de reactie op mijn blog!X

Esmay said...

Mega gaaf shortje :D

Nikki said...

Lovely pictures, the scenery is beautiful:) And of course your outfit is gorgeous too:)Xx

Femme Virtue said...

love ur braided hair!

Veronique said...

Wauw! Inderdaad mooie plek om te shooten. Je hebt het broekje super gecombineerd, ik vind ook je schoenen echt leuk :)

MIRTE said...

Wat een leuke outfit! en leuke blog!

Unknown said...

What a cute outfit! I love your shorts! Awe what a cute baby pic of you too! :)

Rosalia
Style-love.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

LOVE this outfit, especially the shorts! ADORBS!

-Daisy Nguyen from PS - BANANAS fashion blog:
http://psbananas.com

Sophie (www.myveryownlookbook.com) said...

Ah wat een leuke shorts! Zijn het pailetten? Ik hou van pailetten hihi.
Ik volg je nu!

Xoxo

chicachia said...

Oh my, those shorts are so gorgeous!!

I love them!
:)

x.
http://chicachia.blogspot.com.au

My Scrambled Style said...

Super gave shorts!

Xo
http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

♥♥Fashion-LadyLovely♥♥ said...

Super gaaf shortje en wat een prachtige foto's

Check mijn nieuwste blogpost: Zara Herfst musthaves en laat een reactie achter..

Bye

.