FLYING: Bologna


Remember I told you about my luxurious 5 day trip for work? I started in Munich and went the next day to one of my all-time favorite destinations: Bologna.

I just LOVE Italy. The people, the fashion, the temperatures, the buildings, the streets and not to forget: the FOOD. Everything is so delicious! Well if you click here you can see my previous Bologna trips. This time I had plenty of time so we decided to have a big lunch in the well-known-amoung-locals restaurant 'Draghoria Della Rossa'.

After a delicious 3 course lunch with the best red wine I've had in a long, long time, we went into the city center and to the park. Enjoying the summer sun and the almost empty city. Since Bologna is a typical student town, most of them go to the beaches during the hottest season of the year. So we basically had Bologna for ourselves.





















Dress: Originally Primark, but was a gift

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Vera Cortez said...

Love the outfit, the dress is so pretty!!!

XO, Vera
http://fashionmodeimages.blogspot.pt/

The chic and cheap said...

wow. i live in Italy and you just made me want to go to Bologna as soon as possible! it looks so amazing!

THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG
THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG Facebook Page

Dont forget to like my Facebook page too!

josianne said...

Wat zit jouw haar mooi als het los is! Je hebt hele mooie foto's gemaakt trouwens :) Ik ben er jaloers op!

Jennifer said...

Super mooi jurkje!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous dress and I am so very jealous

Anna
stylescreed.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

ik vind het een mooie collectie en samen stellin van Dames kleding

Obat Kulit Herpes said...

Very Good Article ;)

Pengobatan Untuk Infeksi Pencernaan

Tips Pengobatan Demam Tifoid
Pengobatan Untuk Sinusitis Kronis
Tips Untuk Penderita Parkinson
Menurunkan Kolesterol Jahat Secara Alami

.