My latest addiction

   
I've always loved cycling, but maybe it has something to do with my roots. As a dutchie, your bike is one of the most valued things you own, even if rusted and held together with insulation tape. This one however, is vintage but still in a good condition, and I would like to keep it that way! That's why I only use it to exercise. I was looking for a new and interesting way to workout, and since I absolutely hate jogging I found this bike as a good solution to stay in shape.

You peeps own bikes? I own two at this moment. This beauty and an old, rusted one which I stalled in the citycenter of Amsterdam, to avoid the public transport. I'm still looking and saving money for a beachcruiser or a transportation bike, which I absolutely love.


 
Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Esmay said...

Ik vind fietsen heerlijk! Al fiets ik niet op een mountainbike / wielrennersfiets whatevv hihi!

Unknown said...

Heerlijk weer!
Geniet ervan, in Amsterdam regent het alweer :(

XOX
www.Jazzybelleslife.com
JazzyBelle <3!

Monika said...

a very healthy addiction :)

.