Classic with a pop of color



Sometimes I feel I need to dress a bit more "grown up/my age". Not too many colors, just one popping out. That's why I created this look. My favorite black skinny jeans, a basic white blouse and a turqouise blazer.

And while this outfit post is comming online, I'm off to germany, Stuttgart to be precise. It's time for a 5 day trip, starting with a nightstop in Stuttgart. It's been so long! I love stuttgart, the hotel is really good. And on sunday eve I'm back in town. Hopefully the weather is cleared up by then. It's raining cats and dogs for days now, which is turning me a little bit crazy.





Jeans: H&M
Blouse: H&M
Blazer: H&M
Shoes: Zara



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
LoveT. said...

Great Outfit ,love your Hairstyle :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

love the outfit <3 mind to follow each other? :) once you follow me, i'll be sure to follow you too!

Fashiable | Nanne said...

I've got similar blazer it's gorgeous, isn't it :)

Esmay said...

Die kleur blazer is té gek! Inderdaad nét dat extra!

Girl Lilikoi said...

Love the oxford boyish look. THe color of your jacket is adorable

www.girllilikoi.com

Nikki said...

I love the colour of your blazer! <3 xx

Tessa: said...

Great black trousers, have fun on your trip!

Yuliya Fashionblog said...

Beautiful look :)
Bisous
Yu'

stylefrontier said...

totally love the blazer!!
have just followed your blog
do follow back if you like mine too
xoxo
style frontier

Unknown said...

Great outfit, I love the blazer. I'm your new follower on bloglovin.

Have fun in Germany!

Anna
stylescreed.blogspot.com

Lorena Flor said...

your beautiful, love your style
xoxo ;*

http://lorena-flor.blogspot.com/

Reinhardt Kenneth said...

what a lovely outfit. you look very beautiful too. I love the bright colors and how your blazer matches your blonde

Mitha Komala said...

i really love your blazer and shoes, so adorable! you look stunning and pretty! xx

Letters To Juliet

The Robyn Diaries said...

I have a bike too and love taking it out and about. Yours is very pretty! I have a vintage raleigh x

Unknown said...

Love your hair in the first picture! so beautiful.


http:/callitfshnvandy.blogspot.nl/

.