Love begins with a smile








Blouse: Vintage (7 euro), Shorts: H&M (sale, 10 euro), Blazer: Thrifted (4 euro), Boots: Newlook (sale, 15 euro)

You know the special 'budget' selection in fashion magazines? Where they show an outfit under 50 euro? And when you look closely, you see that an ITEM is under 50 euro, not the complete outfit! I always feel a little betrayed when I read those sections. That is definitely NOT budget, at least to me it's not!

Point is, that I think your complete outfit can be under 50 euro. And I am going to show you that it is possible!

As you all might now, I prefer quantity over quality. I don't have any expensive items in my closet. I love shops as primark, h&m and forever21. I do love Zara but I think it's a little overpriced or way above my budget sometimes.

In order to stay fashionable, I look on ebay, go to fleamarkets, thriftstores and the cheap but fashionable shops. I've found so many great things in the thriftstore for 2 or 3 euro. It's amazing. Even brandnew items from last season!

Anyway, from now on I'll show you exactly what I've paid for my outfit. Hope it helps you realise that even on a small budget, you can buy great things.

Have a good day!
Esmay said...

Wat 'n leuk bloesje!

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki said...

I love the colour of your blouse, and your boots are stunning!! XX

Unknown said...

the blue top is so stunning!perfect on you :)

Lucy said...

I love the pop of colour!
Very summery!

MakeupForBiochemists
x

Femme Virtue said...

love the cute top ur wearing!

Amanda Raborn said...

That blue looks GREAT on you! Love the tights paired with the shorts... always a look I didn't feel like I could really pull of but you totally rocked it! Love keeping up with your blog! :)

Amanda
It's an Easy Life

welcome to my jungle said...

Yes, I agree. You really can find fashionable & affordable things.

You look great!

xo,
Dani

www.welcometomyjungle.com

Karly said...

Very cute luv the blue on you and the side cut on the top. Nice look. xx Karly

Giuliana said...

You look lovely and I would never be able to tell the whole outfit you're wearing cost under 50 euro.. well done!

Love,
-Giuliana
http://www.suededreamsinc.com

Girl Lilikoi said...

WOW I think you did a great job, this outfit looking way more than 100 euro dear. I love to thrift to for vintage finds, is like treasure hunting. Thank u for dropping by and the lovely comments on my blog dear, I'm following u on gfc, bl, twitter and fb

xx
www.girllilikoi.com

Joy | The life of Joy said...

Love the top!

.