FLYING: Venetië











Coat: Thrifted, Jeans: Primark, Scarf: H&M

Remember my first post about my trip to Venice? At that time, we went by foot. And a couple of days ago, we rented a boat, to see the city from a different point of view. And some good news: the boat wasn't really expensive: 25 euro's for an hour, and we were with the 4 of us. So do some calculating yourself and see: it's cheap!

Venice is such an amazing city! Italy sure is one of my favorite places to go to, and I'm always happy to see Bologna or Venice on my roster. Unfortunately, we only fly and nightstop in Venice during the winter season. Which makes this destination also hard to request, since everybody wants to go to Venice. But I got lucky, twice! And this time was just as special as my previous time. And again, the sun was shining all day.

On my pictures you can see the famous San Marco square, the rialto bridge and some typical italian sights. I love Italy: the food, the people, the weather, everything!

I shot these pictures with my Canon EOS 1000D 50mm f1.8 lens and my panasonic lumix pocket camera
Unknown said...

Lovely Venice!

Zorian said...

Love Venice. Great photos. It looks like you had fun.

Fashiable | Nanne said...

I am jealous. It seems like a wonderful place and really romantic!

www.fashiable.nl

Anonymous said...

Waauw! Ziet er erg mooi uit x

Anonymous said...

lovely photos

bluereindeer said...

wonderful blog! i´m your follower right now

Nikki said...

I'm speechless, these photo's are amazing! Wish I could visit Venice soon!:) Xx

QA Sara said...

Love your pics! I wanna also go to Venice! I star follow your blog! :) If you like my blog you r very wellcome to be my follower :) Have a good sunday evening! :)

queen-ariel.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

thanks for your comment on my blog! i'd love to go to venice one day :) great pictures, hopeyou had a nice weekend :)

www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

Suzanna Rani said...

Such amazing pictures! *-* I hope to go to Venice someday. It's so beautiful!
Can you follow my blog? I'm already following yours.
http://www.suzannarani.com
Kisses from Brazil!

Kyla said...

Oh these photos are absolutely gorgeous! I've always wanted to visit Venice...

lisa signorini said...

great pics! love Venezia!
Visit my blog and if you want we can follow each other!
Have a great Sunday!
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

oomph. said...

beautiful city...i would love to visit one day. i like the waterfront buildings.

great coat!

[oomph.]

Alice McGenniss-Destro said...

Venice is a truly enchanting place! I wish the gondola rides lasted longer though :)
x

milu said...

you're so beautifull!! u look like Juliet haha

<3

Gagan said...

Love how you styled your hair, it is so pretty, I'm going to try it out on my own hair! Also love those pants with that sweater looks great!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh so pretty!
Love Lois xxx

http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

.