In spring time, love is carried on the breeze.





Blazer: H&M, Jeans: H&M, Scarf: Primark, Belt: Primark, Boots: Newlook

Hi Everyone!

See, the snow dissapeared! I can feel spring is around the corner, thank Goodness! Temperatures are going up, the smell outside seems to be different and the first flowers are showing up.

Anyway, I had an amazing time in Venice, can't wait to show you the pictures {still need to resize them}. And at this moment I'm packing my suitcase for my very last trip to Liverpool {Our airline compnay will not do this route anymore as from the summer season}. I've got a lot of time to spend over there, so if you have some definitely MUST-SEE's {restaurants, shops, whatever} let me know!

And besides that I'm really busy moving out of my place in Haarlem. Going back to my mum's house, for a little while to save some money. My own place was lovely, but too small to share with my roommate and too expensive. I'm actually quite pleased to go back: I've got so much more space!

Happy weekend!
Nikki said...

You look lovely! xx

Fashiable | Nanne said...

That colour green looks great on you!

www.fashiable.nl

Unknown said...

great outfit, love the scarf!

Elisha said...

Love the whole look!! :)

Lena said...

Cute smile! Love your blazer!

xx
http://www.f-scrapbook.blogspot.com

Zorian said...

Love the styling. Great post.

Anonymous said...

nice green top

onesixthreechirp said...

You are a lovely smile! Love the great outfit! :)

Lana said...

Wow, je outfit is prachtig! :)
Ik volg je, volg je terug?
x Lana

MissPrettiness said...

Hele mooie look! Vooral je blazer vind ik prachtig! :)

The Dragonfruit said...

So jealous of your disappearing snow! It just snowed here again a couple days ago. Sigh. So spring is taking longer to reach our area.
Haha, but I'm looking forward to it so much. Especially when I look at blogs like yours! Adore the bright green of your shirt and the skull scarf adds such a cool touch. <3

Don't miss out on the giveaway on my blog!

http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

Vhallah A. said...

Love your style and craving for your blazer!

Nice nice!

Anyway, can't wait for your Venice photo posts :)

- MR. VHALLAH -

Jan said...

Leuk zo die blazer op die manier!

Anonymous said...

Cute blogg! <3

xox

bluereindeer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madd said...

Oh! I love Venice ♥
http://foreveroldschool.blogspot.com/

Gagan said...

These pictures are beautiful, Venice looks SO amazing! Also love the colour of your jeans!

Jade Sawden said...

great outfit! v pretty :)


www.danceinarainstorm.blogspot.com

.