Mint time





Pants: Zara, Jumper: H&M, Ballerina Flats: H&M, Lipstick: Nars Heatwave, Hair: tutorial

Hi Honeys!

Hope you all have a great week. As we speak, I'm in Liverpool, shopping and enjoying the beautiful city. I'll be back tomorrow. I took these pictures a couple of days ago, and I get so excited that the temperatures are rising! I don't think I'm a winter person, haha. It might be a strange combination: ballerina flats with a knitted jumper, but I must say: the jumper isn't really warm so it was a comfortable combination, perfect for this weather.

Oh, and like my hair? Check out the tutorial! The link is just below the pictures. My mint jeans are actually a little bit big for me. I bought it in a size 8, last size available, while I usually am a size 4. Maybe I try to wash it really hot, hopefully that will help :)
Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

You look so lovely! I adore your hair do ♥ Have fun in Liverpool! xo Nikki

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Your hair looks beautiful girl!

www.fashiable.nl

Emma-Louise said...

Love this whole outfit. Definitely want to get my hands on some mint coloured jeans :D x

Anonymous said...

love the mint pants

Kultur und Stil said...

a wonderful outfit! great, i love the combination of the red lipstick with the color of the pants!

xxx Anita

The Dragonfruit said...

Oooh, so very pretty! I really love that hair style on you. I just may try it. Thanks for leaving a link on how to achieve it :)
Adore the light blue pants and that knit sweater!

Don't miss out on the giveaway on my blog!

http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

Femme Virtue said...

such a great combo!

Nikki said...

Love this outfit so much, you look great! Xx

Jeanine said...

Wauw! mooi outfit!!

Lena said...

You're amazing! I love your pants! Red lipstick looks perfect!

xx
http://www.f-scrapbook.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your hair = absolutely awesome!!

http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

.