I couldn't think of a title so this is it


Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Bershka, Shorts: Vintage, Faux Fux Vest: Thrifted, Boots: H&M

The last days of snow which makes me kind of sad. And while writing this, the snow already dissapeared! {Big BOO! I loved the snow!} I'm home right now, after a week of 6 days flying around europe. With on the very last day, day 6, a bomb alert at schiphol airport, my homebase. Which resulted in a day of waiting, waiting and more waiting. With passengers on board. On the ground. {a.k.a. not so much fun!} Thank goodness the police arrested the person who said he had a bomb. Anyhow, I got home, moved my stuff back to my mum's house (I'm moving, yes, will tell you more later) and enjoyed my three off days. What was your week like? Had a good week?

I hope you like my outfit! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

great fur vest

The Dragonfruit said...

Wonderful style :)
I love this look! The black fur vest is gorgeous, and so jealous of your boots.
And aw, at least you got a good amount of snow...I've been deprived of winter. We hardly had any! :/

http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

Zorian said...

Love the outfit. Great vest.

Anonymous said...

Wat een leuke outfit,
die kleur blouse is echt prachtig!

Liefs Manon

Emily said...

wow! such an amazing and inspiring outfi♥ i am so glad that i found your blog !

http://valliantwonder.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

The colour of your top looks great on you! I love how you styled it with the faux fur gilet. It looks so cost and perfect for winter and snow days! I'm so sad that the snow has melted here.

What happened at the airport sounds very scary! I'm glad to hear that you're safe!

-Sarah xxx

Pattricia BG · fromVLC said...

Love this one!

xoxo

.