Iceskating





Hi honeys!

Just some pictures from a week and a half ago. It has been a while ago since the ice was thick enough to go out iceskating, so it took a while before I had the feeling back. But as soon as I felt secure, it was so much fun! Unfortunately the temperatures way above 0 right now, so the ice is gone.

And what do you think of the new layout? I hope you like it! Have a good week.
Elisha said...

I love these!! Your so cute.(:

Anonymous said...

Leuke foto's, volgens mij heb je het wel naar je zin gehad :)
Je lay-out is heel leuk geworden ;)

Liefs Manon

db said...

awww ice skating is soo much fun. I haven't been in years. looks like you enjoyed yourself. the new layout is niice!
xo
Darling Bonnie
thehouseofdarling.blogspot.com

Lena said...

You look so happy! Cool!

xx, Lena

-telmasofia said...

THANKS* I LOVE THE COLOUR OF YOUR PANTS!
LETS FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
XOXO, telmasofiia.blogspot.com

snow. white said...

Thanks a lot for your comment my dear. really like your blog.

snowwhite90.blogspot.com

helena FIdalgo said...

incredible photography and very unique and fresh blog. New take on life and winter weather haha!!
reply at LFDL

laflordelys.com

Helena

Jardin de la Mode said...

Love your jeans! ♥

Sabrina

Nikki said...

Beautiful photo's!! Xx

.