Kindness is always fashionable


Just a really quick snap shot of my outfit from a week ago. I'm extremely happy with my new lens for my camera, the quality of the pictures is so much better nowadays! My boyfriend, who I finally told about my blog, was kind enough to take some pictures for me. Also, the tripod is making it so much easier as well! I'm finally able to take pictures myself :)


Would you like to follow me via instagram? Click here

I only need to fly to Liverpool tonight, will go back tomorrow and then I have my annual leave! I'm really looking forward to my annual leave, I worked hard lately and can use a little bit of rest with both of my feet on the ground. The pictures which you see above are from a trip to Teesside of all places. The first one is on our way to Teesside, somewhere above the UK. The first officer took the second picture from the cockpit. This was on our way back to Amsterdam the next day. The view was absolutely AMAZING! We also flew to Trondheim and I was hoping to see some of the Northern Light. But unfortunately we arrived and depart too early. Hopefully I can see it next time.

Photobucket
Blouse - Primark 5 euro || Pants - primark 11 euro || Anke booties - Zara 19 euro || scarf - primark 4 euro
Totally spend on this outfit: 39 euro

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Nikki said...

What a lovely outfit, I just love the colour of your blouse!! :) Xx

Chi said...

love that outfit, you are really pretty :*

Toni said...

great pics and a gorgeous outfit!

WOLF359 said...

Prachtige foto's meid! En wat een mooi blousje heb je hier aan zeg! En yay, ik ben je 100e volger op Bloglovin' :D

Liefs.

Kultur und Stil said...

thanks so much for your comment! this is really great outfit, I can't believe it was so cheap! doesn't look at all like that!
I follow you via bloglovin (because in my opinion gfc will be deleted soon or later), perhaps you follow me back? that would make me really happy!
xxx Anita

Vale ♥ said...

This outfit looks so good and the price was so good ! <3
You're invited to enter my giveaway to win a Zeleb party dress !
Fashion and Cookies
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Follow me on Bloglovin
My Twitter

Audrey B said...

Such a lovely outfit! Love your scarf! www.casualglamorous.com

Anupriya DG said...

That blouse is so pretty! You look beautiful... :)

Thanks for dropping by on my blog!

ClaudiaXOXO said...

oh thanks!
nice outfit *.*
mayne...do you like to follow each other ? :))
xoxo. <33

Chandana said...

Love the top! Such a pretty color!
Following you now!

♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

unhadaenelarmario said...

Great outfit!! Very elegant...xx

Marijke said...

Wat een mooie blouse!!

Marija said...

Cute post:) Love the Audrey Hepburn picture (haven't seen it before). The blouse looks great on you btw!

www.rosehorseshoe.com

Unknown said...

I love your outfit, the blouse is really pretty. Your hair is so nice :)

Thankyou so much for following my blog, I love yours! Your header looks so good! xx

jessica said...

You are so pretty! I LOVE your hair!!! And such a steal for that outfit! I need to go shopping with you! LOL

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

PS- newest follower :)

.