Friday Favorites


Since I don't have the time to post an outfit everyday, I figured it might be fun to share some inspirational pictures, music and movies with you. And why not doing that on friday, and name it 'friday favorites'?

I love to browse around the internet and look for amazing pictures and music. I've got so much of them on my computer, it's amazing! I prefer it right now more than reading a book. I hope you like this new subject on my blog. Let me know what you think :)

Favorite Actress

Zooey Deschanel - Do I need to say more?

Favorite place to be

The beach - on a beautiful, sunny and warm day.

Favorite dream

Going to Paris - and discover the beautiful city.

Favorite inspiration

Audrey Hepburn - the looks, everything is amazing

Favorite cute picture

Cats - I love cat AND dogs equally! How about you?

Favorite music

Twice - Little Dragon - Thanks to my boyfriend.

Sources: www.weheartit.com
Follow The Fashion Moodboard
dreaming en francais said...

Love this! Audrey is definitely among my favorite inspirations too xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

Tamina said...

Zooey is sooo cute :-)

I also found little dragon on youtube, I was fascinated by the video

Fanny Jimenez said...

Love Audrey dear!!! Cute pics and video :)

If you like my blog and you feel like drinking a sip of ABSOstyle with me, we could followed each other by GFC or wherever you prefer… :) I’ll be waiting for you!!!

KISSES!
Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

Anonymous said...

I agree with Paris and the beach part. Zooey is so cute.
Maybe we can follow each other? http://www.fashionmechic.com/

Zorian said...

Great inspo. Love the photos.

Maja Mladenovic said...

I've just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! Love those pictures! So chic! :)

Check out my blog, I always follow back my lovely readers :)
http://mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com/

Xoxo, Maya <3

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back!
If you want we can follow also with google+, twitter and facebook?

Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway
Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
Cosa mi metto???

Charlotte said...

leuke post!x

Feenkuss said...

So cute pictures and i love Zooey :)
Really nice blog.
I'm following you now.
Hope you follow me back.

xoxo
Ina

Anonymous said...

thank youu for your comment:) yess the tanning stuff is greaat!! :)

Marcela Gmd said...

Hi lovely, I like your blog!
Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
You like art and fashion?
Have a wonderful weekend!

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Toni said...

Great idea for a post!

karlijn marjorie louise said...

I loooooove zooey!

jessica said...

Zooey and Paris! Yes!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

.