The first outfit of 2012


I'm blogging from Luxembourg right now. I got called out of my reserve duty for a three day trip with nightstops in Luxembourg and Trondheim. And lucky me, I've got plenty of time over here. The pickup today is at 5 PM which is giving me almost 6 more hours to spend here in the city :) So while I'm waiting for the other crewmembers to get ready for our little citytrip, I am working on my blog. I took these pictures yesterday and made them all by myself (usually my mum helps me out). I bought a tripod recently and this really makes it so much easier to take some pictures! I also bought a 50mm 1.8 lense on ebay, which hopefully will arrive in one or two weeks. And a remote control is also on my way! Can't wait! :-)

Photobucket
The burgundy (it really is burgundy!) sweater is from a local thriftstore and is actually a vintage(?) tommy hilfiger! Love it. It still looks so good and it's really comfortable to wear!

Photobucket
I'm wearing my all-time favourite H&M boots. I actually wanted real 'vintage' ones but those are hard to find in my size. Besides that, the only thing I don't really like buying vintage are shoes. You never know who wore them...

Photobucket
And last but not least: the shorts are also vintage LEVI's bought in the local thrifstore for only 2,50. They were a little bit too big but the washing machine helps alot :) And now they fit perfectly!

Follow The fashion moodboard
Fashiable | Nanne said...

Leuke outfit meid!

www.fashiable.nl

Unknown said...

Super leuke blog heb je en mooie outfit! Ik volg je nu xxx

Phuong said...

die trui is leuk

Travel in Style

Turquazria said...

hele leuke blog ! zeker de outfit en travel posts. ik ben dol op reizen (wie niet?) :D

.