Outfit of the day


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Blouse - h&m € 20, shorts - vila € 15, necklace - h&m € 8, boots - newlook € 15

While I'm making this blogpost, I can finally say my reserve duty is over! I'm flying to Dusseldorf tonight and going back tomorrow. Don't know how much time I have over there, perhaps I'm going to look for vintage stores. Any suggestions, german neighbours? ;)
Photobucket
Follow The fashion moodboard
Anonymous said...

Great look, your checkered shirt is fab :) & have fun in dusseldorf!

DayByDiva.Com
DayByDiva.Com

Carrie said...

So cute. Loving that preppy vibe.

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

onesixthreechirp said...

Cute outfit! Like it! <3

Anonymous said...

Leuk! Mooie laarsjes :)

Katie said...

Love this! That necklace is great! xo

Annabelle Fleur said...

Wow, you look absolutely amazing! I just love your shirt and shorts!!! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

Eliska H said...

lovely outfit, and i love your hair!♥

Meganne said...

First off, I love this outfit. It's so casual, yet very cute.
Secondly, Is there any possible way you could do a tutorial on how you style your hair? I can NEVER get my hair in such a perfect bun!

-Meganne

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

nice shorts!

Natalie said...

Love this outfit and your style. So cool that your a cabin attendant!

Unknown said...

great outfit! I love your shirt and your boots! Did you buy those shoes a long time ago?? Really pretty :)

.