Outfit of the day


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Blazer - zara € 50, pants - bershka € 25, flats - h&m € 15, bag - gift, blouse - thrifted € 2

While I'm making this post, I'm still on reserve duty (I schedule some posts, because I'm not able to post something everyday) and I'm actually really bored! I already painted a chair which was a gift from a friend and I fixed my bike. What to do next besides blogging? I can't sit behind the computer all day! And I can't really leave the house and go very far. Oh wel, enough complaints about reserve duty, hehe. So I'll take complaining to the next level: where is the summer? Why is the sun gone in the netherlands? Take a look at my pictures! Does your landscape looks the same? I need some vitamine D! Oh crew control, please call me for a flight to nice or bologna! I need some sun!

And last but not least, I was having a little race with my puppy. Guess who won this one? ;)
Photobucket
Follow The fashion moodboard
Femme Virtue said...

i love ur pink blazer!!!

Alicia said...

I love blazers too, you look great! ❤

HYPNOTIZINGCOSMETICS said...

Aaah schattig hondje!! Ik vind je outfit leuk, maar je haar!! Erg mooi!!

onesixthreechirp said...

That's great outfit!:D

Katie said...

Your hair is too cute! I'm also in love with your blazer, I'm totally shopping around for something like this! xo

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

aah die die race is echt cute! mooi, je haar zo!

lop said...

shoots are amazing and your outfit too!
wonderful blog! nice hairstyle!
http://thecolorbox.blogspot.com/

angelina wong said...

Great outfit! and I love the blazer so much :) Following :) hope you can follow back! see ya!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

So so so so stunning. I adore the location! x hivenn

Stephanie said...

The pink blazer looks so lovely on you. Now i'm tempted to find myself one :)

xo Stephanie
adailydoseofcashmere.blogspot.com

laxmi said...

Ahhhh your hair do looks really good with the outfit. I am such a sucker for hair do's. x

Anonymous said...

i really love this blazer!!! i can't find a hot pink one like this, though!! UGHHH! maybe i should just go for a light pink... i really like your blog!

.