FLYING: Luxemburg


WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD!
Photobucket
Went to Amsterdam with one of my best friends. I borrowed his glasses, don't I look smart?

Photobucket
And in Amsterdam, we found such a lovely place near the nine streets (negen straatjes) named 'stout'. We had a glass of wine on a rooftop in the sun.

Photobucket
And also went with a friend to a barbeque in the westerpark in Amsterdam. We laughed, drank lots of wine and ate delicious food. And I made myself a necklace/hairband.

Photobucket
My friend doing his 'thing' in the westerpark ;)

Photobucket
Me and my 'date' ended our day with a great pizza and salad at Republiek in Bloemendaal. It was such a great day! And this was our view during sunset.

Photobucket
The weather has been extremely good all week. With temperatures far above 20 degrees it felt like summer! Gosh I missed my flipflops!

Photobucket
Also went to another beach (wijk aan zee) with my friend during one of my days off.

Photobucket
I got myself a lovely sandwich with mozarella and pesto.

Photobucket
I really can use some tan, but working on it ;)

Photobucket
And at the end of a lovely day at the beach I wore my favorite harempants.

Photobucket
Yesterday I was in Luxembourg because of my work. We had a lot of time there and went to a sushi bar. They had an 'all you can eat' concept and we spend two hours over there! This is me with one of my collegues.

Photobucket
Luxembourg is so pretty!

Photobucket
We also went shopping and in a great home decoration store I found the table and couch of my dreams. Unfortunately they couldn't fit into our aircraft ;)

Photobucket
And last night I got myself a lasagna. You need to do something when you're hungry. And luckily the hotel provides a great roomservice.

Photobucket
And this was around 5.30 AM at the airport in Luxembourg. I love the view of our aircraft and the sunrise. It was great!

Photobucket
And back at Schiphol, Amsterdam. Which is my homebase ;)

Photobucket
Fantastic dutch landscape today in 'westzaan'.

Photobucket
Want to make a wish?

Marlies said...

Heerlijk week gehad lijkt het zo!

Yajaira said...

lovely scarf

.