'Birthday' outfit


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy birthday to me, cause I'm turning 22 today. Despite of the great weather and the easter holiday thingie we're having today in the Netherlands, I'm not celebrating my birthday. Because I never celebrate my birthday, it's just not my thing I guess. Anyway, just want to show you my very simple but comfortable outfit. I just came back from a way too early flight this morning and am quite tired. So I think I'm just going to relax in the sun and try to tan a little bit. What about you? Happy easter kids!

Shorts - H&M divided
Top - WE
Flipflops - havaianas(?)

xoxo
Photobucket
East of Eton said...

Happy Birthday anyway. I had the same feelings this month too when I had my birthday. My family, of course insisted on celebrating so instead of having dinner on the 4th(my birthday) we held it on the 18th.

Femme Virtue said...

lovely shades!

Phuong said...

gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!
Travel In Style; GIVEAWAY win Elizabeth Hurley Swimwear

Sara said...

happy birthday!

.