H&M spring


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Every country I visit has H&M, which triggers me automatically to visit it. The result of my addicting to H&M is a completely full closet, and by that I mean REALLY full. I love all their labels and the soft colors they have right now in the spring collection. Almost everything is new except for the ballerina flats, which are from last year (s/s 10).

TRANSLATION
Elk land dat ik bezoek heeft H&M, waardoor ik het altijd wil bezoeken. Het resultaat van mijn H&M verslaving is een compleet volle kast, en daarmee bedoel ik dan ook ECHT vol! Ik houd van alle labels en de zachte kleuren die ze nu hebben in de spring collectie. Bijna alles van deze outfit is nieuw behalve de flatjes, die zijn van vorig voorjaar.

xoxo
Femme Virtue said...

cute spring outfit! love it!

Jeanine said...

Super leuk outfit en mooie foto's!

DANIELLE ARRUDA said...

Hi darling!!! I see you on chicisimo, and I love your style and pics!!! You´re so pretty!!!
I´m following you here now, can you follow me on my blog too? (If you like it...)
Congratulations!!!
Kisses from Brasil
Dani.

www.thefashionmoodboard.blogspot.com

DANIELLE ARRUDA said...

Ops, hahaha That´s yours blog!!!
This is mine:
www.myvanitydiary.blogspot.com
kisses

lalalaura said...

omg, looove this outfit!

xoxo
http://laurahospes.blogspot.com

SophieSweetVintage said...

Je ziet er echt supermooi uit! Wat een fijne outfit :)

Becky said...

such a beautiful outfit, really like it!

I'm your new follower, follow me back if you want ;)

xo
Becky

http://fashion-mlleb.blogspot.com

.