And just like the ocean under the moon

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm listening to Santana while packing my suitcase for my upcoming standby shift. Which means that I need to be 'available' for my work for 5 days from 5AM till 5PM. And it also means that I need to stay at home during queensday tomorrow (BIG thing in the Netherlands). That sucks bigtime! Anyway, this was my outfit for today. Today I had to visit an appartment in Harlem to rent with friends. It looks really nice, hopefully it works out for us!

Dress - Only
Leather jacket - H&M
Jeans - Zara
Ballerina flats - Bershka
Follow The fashion moodboard
Sanam said...

Awesome look, I think your dress is really cute :) & fab jacket.

Day By Diva
Day By Diva
Day By Diva

Nicola said...

Really love your outfit, the mix between florals and dark colours looks great! x

Femme Virtue said...

love ur dress! cute!

Yajaira said...

pretty floral top

.