STEWARDESS: Wing ceremony!





After 4,5 weeks of working really hard, having no time for my social life, learning and flying around Europe I finally signed my contract and recieved my wing! I'm so proud! This has always been my biggest dream, and now it finally came true! I'm officialy a cabin attendant!

And hopefully I'll have some more time to write for the fashion moodboard. I miss it! But I'm wearing my uniform most days of the week. Besides that, I don't have time to shop anymore! But hopefully when I fly around Europe I have time to shop in Germany, the U.K. or scandinavia! And hopefully I'll have some interesting things for you soon! So stay tuned!
Elise said...

Oh that's great congrats babe !
It sounds nice if you can shop in those cities ;)
Which languages can you speak now? :)

Big love x

Yajaira said...

congrats - that's great!!

lalalaura said...

congratulations!
when I was younger, I also wanted to fly around in Europe as a stewardess :P

http://laurahospes.blogspot.com

tamara said...

congratulations, have a good time! xxx

Closet Fashionista said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!! That's amazing :D :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Wakako said...

Congratulations!! wow this is so exciting :D :D
xx

.