DIY skirt

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Searching through a pile of old clothes I found a cute floral dress. The top part of the dress was a bit too small unfortunately. Browing through some old inspiration pictures on my computer I figured I could turn it into a skirt. I love floral skirts and this one can easily be worn in my waist with a belt. What do you think of it? I want to do more DIY projects. In a couple of weeks I'm going to transform a maxi skirt into a dress, so stay tuned!

Yajaira said...

cute!!!

Elise said...

I love it more than the dress before!

Loves ELise

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Very clever! It looks great :)

denise said...

love it!
I think you are gonna wear this a lot.
good job!
love,
denise

Anonymous said...

Knap gedaan meid, heb er zelf geen geduld voor maar ik heb echt respect voor creabea's!X

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh cute! Great way to get more use out if it :D :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Jenna said...

love it, the floral print is gorgeous!

jenna@ http://ukfashiontrends.blogspot.com

Joni said...

Leuk! Ik vind het een prachtige jurk (een vriendin van me heeft 'm en ze staat er echt prachtig mee). Dus aan de ene kant vind ik het zonde van de jurk (omdat die op zich al zo mooi was), maar als het bovenstukje te klein was is het inderdaad wel beter zo :) Word 't tenminste nog gedragen! En 't ziet er héél erg leuk uit!

Ceri said...

Very cute! I loved the dress before too!

Ceri
lovelyceri.blogspot.com

Hanna said...

Wow echt super goed gedaan! Ik wil nog steeds leren naaien want dat kan ik nog altijd niet :)
Maar dit rokje staat je ook nog eens super!

Femme Virtue said...

this is a great idea to turn something that doesn't fit properly to a workable piece!

Elize said...

Ahhh so cute! Love it :D

Anonymous said...

Cuteee!

Catherine Au Jong said...

nice skirt!

Love,
Catherine
http://etinological.blogspot.com/

SophieSweetVintage said...

Wow, mooi resultaat! En een supermooi printje :)

Ramona said...

Well done hun! They looks perfect on You and I love how You styled them up! You are so pretty!

Thank You for visting my blog and leavin so lovely comment! I so appreciate it!


xo Ra

Anonymous said...

I love this! it looks great on you!!! I loooove your blog! I'm following! Come check mine out :))
www.cuteybeautyfashionpassion.blogspot.com

FASHIONABLE PRIS said...

meid wat ben je toch crea bea! Heel leuk dit rokje! Vooral in de zomer met slippertjes eronder. Maar zo vind ik m ook super!

xxx

Pris

www.fashionablepris.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Lovely outfit, and PERFECT for the soon-coming SPRING! :)

Anonymous said...

Such a fab idea - I love your creativity..!

FJM

x

.