RECEPT: Delicious pasta


So for today something completely new on my blog! I want to show you how to make my favorite dish of all times. It's really simple, it tastes very good and it's really healthy!

Follow my steps and let me know if you like it :)
Photobucket
You'll need:
* 1 yellow paprika
* 1 marrow
* 1 big union
* Garlic (I use alot, about 5 to 6 big pieces)
* Tagliatella (or any other pasta you prefer)
* 1 medium brocolli
* Black olives
* Tuna
* Olive oil
Photobucket
First of all you can boil some water for the pasta. Use the biggest pot you have! You can also cook the brocolli in the mean time. Chop the union, paprika and marrow in small bits. Also grind the garlic. Heat a non-stick frying pan and add some olive oil. Add the chopped onion and garlic briefly over medium heat until just translucent.
Photobucket
After 3-4 minutes, add the finely chopped paprika and marrow too. Wait then for about 3-4 minutes again for it to shrink and soften a bit.
Photobucket
Your water will probably be cooking right now, so you can add the pasta. Don't forget to stir your pasta after adding it! You don't want it to stick on the bottom of your pot! You can add some salt to the pasta if you like.
Photobucket
Start chopping the black olives into small pieces.
Photobucket
Add the peeled tomatoes,
Photobucket
and add the brocolli and black olives too. Make sure your brocolli is al dente when you add it to the mixture.
Photobucket
The last part is adding the tuna and stir thoroughly.
Photobucket
Don't forget to taste everything! That's what chefs are supposed to do!
Photobucket
Put the mixture back on the fire but make sure you turn the heat down!
Photobucket
Add some salt if you like.
Photobucket
After about 10 minutes (check the package for the suggested cooking time!) take a piece of pasta out and taste it. I prefer it to be al-dente. When it tastes good, empty the complete pot of pasta into a stainer and don't forget to shake out the excess water before your put it back into the pot.
Photobucket
It's ready to serve!
Photobucket
(optional) You can add some cheese if you want.
Photobucket
Et voila, bon appetit!
Photobucket
Don't forget to let me know if you like it!
Anonymous said...

That looks so yummy and healthy!

Sim said...

Look like delicious! Ill try it!:)

Sienna Ana Belic said...

thanks for the lovely comment you lef ton my blog! this looks really delicious!
xoxo Sienna
http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com

Kyrstin @ City Of Glitter said...

the dish looks delicious, and your hair looks amazing in these pictures! thank you for following me blog, i'm definitely going to follow you back :)!

- Kyrstin

Maria Fallon said...

God this looks good- can't wait to try it out!

Danni
xxx

Closet Fashionista said...

Looks tasty! I love the sweater and your hair too! :)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com

Lidia De Cicco said...

Dear, Great job! :) Word of Italian Girl as I am!
xoxo
LiDì ♥

http://fashiondeliz.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This looks delicious! Really nice photos of everything. Thanks for sharing this dish!!

Thank you for your lovely comment & for visiting my blog! :)

xo,
Kirstin Marie
http://www.kirstinmarie.com

Ceri said...

Thank you so much for the lovely comment! I absolutely love your blog. This recipe sounds delicious! I will have to try it. Thank you for posting!
I am going to follow you <3

Ceri
http://lovelyceri.blogspot.com

jessica said...

yummi :)
i like the way you did your hair :)

Femme Virtue said...

this look so yummy! and it looks healthy too!

Anonymous said...

ahh that looks absolutely delicious(: so glad i happened to find your blog! you have a wonderful blog with intersting posts like this! which i dont find too often(: pasta is my absolute favorite! im sure i'll be back again soon(:

-maebell(:

www.maebellx3.blogspot.com

minnja said...

Love it :)))

LOVE
minnja


http://minnja.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

looks good!

Vicky
new post:Minimalistic & Classic&follow me

Inés said...

Love your blog!!I follow you,and chicisimo,xoxo

Anonymous said...

it looks so delicious! X

Unknown said...

Mmmmm!!! I will have to try this out!! I love your sweater :) What kind of camera do you use? It takes wonderful photos! I am your newest follower :) please check out my blog & follow me too!! xoxo

www.thebrunetteshake.com

ediot said...

thanks for sharing. i'll swap the tuna for something else. and then make it. great blog dear
thanks for stopping by me
hope you're having a good monday
x

Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

Dat ziet er super lekker uit!

Hermine said...

Looks so yummy! I'm defo going to try this soon

xoxo Hermine
www.thegirlinacashmeredaze.blogspot.com

marcela said...

it's soooo late, and I've gotten soooooooooo hungry ...
this looks yummy ...
and just by looking through some pics of yours I thought 'is this Amsterdam?'
and hey, it is ...
love that city

http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

Riya Singh said...

I like this yummy and delicious recipe...!
restaurants in south delhi

.