Feeding the ducks

A whole weekend off, can somebody squeeze me? I must be dreaming for sure! Finally time to read the other blogs, to update the fashion moodboard and to post some new pictures!

First of all let me show you my feature last week in Yes magazine.
Photobucket

The duckies were starving! They almost attacked me!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Daisy wasn't interested in the ducks, only in the bread I was giving them. Hehe. Love her.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm wearing:
Acid wash jeans - H&M sale 19,95 euro
Vintage sweater - Thrifted 3 euro
Booties - H&M 19,95 euro
Necklace - River Island 6 euro
Faux leather jacket - H&M secondhand 15 euro

Have a great weekend ya'll!
Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the feature! That's so exciting for you!

Femme Virtue said...

aww! cute puppy!!!!

Marloes said...

Mooie ketting!

Anonymous said...

i like it!

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

many congrats on the well deserved feature!got you on my blogroll, and am happily following you :)

Welcome to enjoy and follow chez moi!

<3 Anika
http://sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Ooh, the feature looks great!

Jennifer said...

Super leuk dat je in de Yes staat!

Loes said...

haha die yes heb ik, wat leuk dat je erin staat!

Unknown said...

look so great, very beautiful. You've made a great post here. I really love Lifestyle like yours.

.