Thrifted goodies

I wish I could spend more time on the fashion moodboard. But unfortunatly work is taking all of my time. Haven't heard that one before right? Besides that, it's really hard to take proper pictures because the weather sucks most of the time. So between two major rain showers, I tried to take some pictures. The outfit isn't that great, but I want to show you my thrifted black shirt and thrifted blouse. Hope you like 'em!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Black shirt - thrifted 2 euro
Blouse - thrifted 3 euro
Jeans - h&m 9,95 euro
Booties - h&m 19,95 euro
Bag - thrifted 1,50 euro
Necklace - h&m 3,95 euro
becka said...

I really like the outfit , You shouldn't said is not great :P, Is simple but chic, Ideal for the daily basics :) xoxo

Hanna said...

Lovely outfit! I really like your shoes and bag!!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

Jan said...

Heerlijke outfit!
Helemaal voor die prijsjes!

Rosy Blue said...

Hele leuke outfit, voor de schoenen en het vestje zijn echt mooi.
Gaaf!

Amber Schmidt said...

You always look like a million bucks! :)

I can relate on the business! Hehe-- I've been taking this day to catch up on everything! I hope you've been well lovely; I haven't really been able to be as involved with commenting as I wish.

Have a perfectly chilly November day. :)

Unknown said...

great thrift finds lovely! is that an owl on the bag? so cute ^^

xxx Charlie
http://www.femininebravery.com/

luciana said...

so beautiful and those jeans look gorgeous!

Juseneide said...

Hi!!
incredible prices and nice look

Femme Virtue said...

lovely as always!

Marisa said...

How come your jeans were 9 euros?? Here in Portugal h&m jeans are 40 euros a pair!! You lucky girl!
You look beautiful btw ;)

Nath said...

The blouse is really nice! and your shoes too!

.