Easy on sunday morning

Photobucket
No outfit pictures today. I'm having my relaxed day off. And I'm not wearing anything which is really spectaculair, it's mainly comfortable as you can understand :) Anyway, I wanted to share with you guys my new plans with the fashion moodboard. From now on, I will try to post at least five times a week, since I still have my fulltime job as well. This is how it's going to look like:

* Monday: not blogging.

* Tuesday: not blogging.

* Wednesday: World Wide Wednesday. I will share 4 links with you from the world wide web. Those links can be blogs, songs or movies on youtube and other great pages.

* Thursday: Thursday Today. What was my day like? The things I liked about it and didn't like. A picture I like today, a song I listened to today, etcetera. Everything about my thursday.

* Friday: Outfitpicture

* Saturday: Outfitpicture

* Sunday: Currently I'm... everything what I do currently. And maybe an outfitpost.

Photobucket
And since it's sunday today, I'll start with 'Currently I'm'
* Wuha, guess what, updating my blog!

* Not really looking forward to the upcomming week. Lot of work is waiting for me :(

* Washing my 'new' clothes. I went to a fleamarket today and bought a couple of nice things, which I'll show you later.

* Thinking about what I should give my friend for her birthday next week (any suggestions?)

* Listening to the auditions of the voice of holland, which is something like the dutch version of idols/popstars.
Femme Virtue said...

love ur wavy hair!

Amber Schmidt said...

Hi, gorgeous! Love the plans for your blog; I envy your organization.

Thank you, as always, for your kind worlds. You are one of the reasons I'm glad to have started my blog!

Wishing you a wonderful Sunday--- enjoy your extra hour! :)

Rosy Blue said...

Ben benieuwd hoe je nieuwe indeling wordt.
Je haar zit echt leuk hier

Jan said...

De eerste foto is echt supermooi!
&Die anderen ook, haha maar die zijn ook grappig XD

Bedankt voor je reactie,
haha hoe kun je haar nou schattig vinden,
ze is evil ^^

Marisa said...

I love giving gift sets form the body shop for my friends (: Or even a cute scented candle!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment.
Sounds like some great plans for your blog.

Juseneide said...

Thanks 4 ur visit!!
I like ur hairstyle :)
good luck with the plans 4 ur blog.
kisses

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

It is hard to fit all this in when you have a full time job isn't it. I usually take two days off at the weekend, unless I find anything random and small to put up. It doesn't make sense to burn yourself out.

Penny Dreadful Vintage

becka said...

Is a good idea planning the entries in your blog, I should do the same, I have a lot of work and things to do, xoxo

20 YORK STREET said...

I'm pretty impressed that you actually have a plan on how to work your blog!

.. and these photos are so pretty and fun!

besos,

ML
Win a Yola Couture Designer Dress at:

20 YORK STREET

Thu Nguyen said...

You are beautiful! And also loving the lipstick colour on you. It works so well with your hair. Looking great. :D

originalnumber.blogspot.com

SvetLana said...

Great plans! It will be iteresting!

www.lanastyle.blogspot.com

.