Lace it up, buttercup

You've probably seen this one on me before, but I'm wearing the lace top a bit different now.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


And I went thriftshopping today. Bought a lovely faux fur jacket and a sheer polkadot top :) And I also want to show you some other recent buys or gifts:
Photobucket
Lauren Conrad's 'style' and pip studio diary
Photobucket
Gift from my mum for my graduation. It makes fantastic curls! Love it!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Lace top: trifted 2,50 euro
Pink top: vero moda 10 euro
Acid wash jeans: h&m 19 euro
Boots: thrifted 10 euro
Purse: thrifted 2,50 euro
Femme Virtue said...

i love the top in the final pic! so cute!

Balancing Lisa said...

Cute outfit! LOVE the lace top and bag! Great finds!

http://lisafergus.blogspot.com/

Jan said...

Je staat echt supermooi op die laatse foto!
Echt heel leuk ^^
Je haar zit ook top !

Kel & Jaz said...

Lovely outfit! Love that lace top.

Great buys! You'll have to let us know how LC's book is. I would love to read it.

xoxo, jaz
Enter my Work it Wednesday Giveaway

BECKY MAY said...

i like the lace top! and you have a cool fringe

BM
thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

great idea to use the top as a cardi! love the outfit darling!

archives vintage said...

wow - such a cute outfit! and i love your thrifted finds!!!! :)

www.archiveschicago.com

Iris said...

dankje! bedoel je het jasje van de 2de outfit? die is van de zipper! xx

Closet Fashionista said...

LOVE the outfit!! And great buys!! :D :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Carmen said...

Thaks for commnet in my blog, i love your style :D

Kisses

http://monpetitetoile.blogspot.com

Rachael said...

I want to buy that book too! Do you like it?

Great buys! I had some curlers like those too, they work wonders!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Marisa said...

You look so sweet and gorgeous <3

Mirjam said...

Hele leuke outfit!

Nath said...

The lace top is so nice!! and also the bag! love your outfit!

Unknown said...

Leeeuk!

Kasia W. said...

awesome bag!:)

http://www.mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

Nora Chan said...

so jealous of your gifts/buys. that reminds me i should get lauren conrad's book soon.. haha she is so amazing and so is your outfit :)

x

nrahrahrah.blogspot.com

.