Confessions of a shopaholic

I've watched 'confessions of a shopaholic' for the third time yesterday. I guess I regonize myself in Rebecca Bloomwood. Only I'm not that much into the expensive stuff, I just love to shop. Anyway, still not visiting rehab. I bought a new television yesterday, a huge LCD one, which I never ever thought I could afford. But hey, the old one died a couple of weeks ago, so I was forced to buy a new one. And must say, I don't regret it at all!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Do you like the splash of color? I must say, I'm pretty pleased with the whole outfit. It makes me kinda happy while the weather outside is not as cheerfull as my mood. And I've got some other exciting news to share: My room will be featured in Yes magazine (dutch magazine) next week! I'll show you pictures as soon as it's out!

Skirt - thrifted 2 euro
Legging - vero moda ? euro
Boots - thrifted 10 euro
Coat - thrifted 5 euro
Belt - h&m sale 3 euro
Jacket - bershka 10 euro
Hanna said...

I love the splash of colour! Looks so good on you!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

Kel & Jaz said...

Wow I love the color in this outfit the pink and blue work perfectly together! :)

xoxo,jaz
Enter My Work it Wednesday Giveaway

Nath said...

Hello! I have just disovered your blog and I like it so much!! I like your outfits!! Btw I like the color of your belt and your coat!

htp://lamarquisedesbetises.blogspot.com : if you have time you can come to visit my blog but it's in french!

Elize said...

I have the excact same scarf! Great outfit <3

Rosy Blue said...

Leuke legging!

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh yes I love the splash of color!! And yes, I am totally Rebecca too, haha, love that movie :)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Jan said...

Dat witte vestje/jacket is echt superleuk!
Staat je goed!

Femme Virtue said...

love it! u look like rebecca!

Unknown said...

Echt een super outfit!! Heel mooi!
Ik ben echt fan van je blog, ik kom zelf ook regelmatig in kringloopwinkels en ga dan ook helemaal 'los'!
Groetjes Ilona

Rachael said...

Love that coat! A classic!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

.