Girls night out

Besides all the working, I love to hang out with friends. Last night we had dinner and went to wonders, a lovely place close to my home to have some drinks. It was such a fun night out. And as you can see, the bangs are gone. Just for a day though. What do you think? Do you like my hair without the bangs?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm wearing:
Coat - vintage 5 euro
Boots - h&m 40 euro
Top - h&m 5 euro (sale)
luciana said...

I love your hair and the photos are beautiful!

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Love the contrast between your houndstooth jacket and polka dot umbrella!

Nemesis said...

Ziet er super uit je haar zo! Heel leuk! En je jacket is ook echt geweldig x

Angélique said...

Leuk!

Aniek said...

I like it!

Femme Virtue said...

u look beautiful with AND without the bangs! ;)

Closet Fashionista said...

Love this outfit!!! And oooh I love your hair without bangs!!! (but I love it with them too, hah)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Carina said...

Lovely outfit! And your hair is so pretty.

xx Carina

Balancing Lisa said...

Cute outfit and I love that jacket!

http://lisafergus.blogspot.com/

Fashion Nicotine said...

Mooie top!

Unknown said...

Hola guapa!!
la camiseta es una monada!!!
un besazoooo

Sweet style

Kel & Jaz said...

wow almost didnt recognize you without the bangs! But its cool seeing your hair a little different!!

cute outfit love the top and coat!!

xoxo, jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

Jan said...

Je ziet er echt superleuk uit op die eerste foto!

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit, and the coat was only 5 euros?! Good buy :)

Marisa said...

ohh your umbrella it's so cute! It goes with your coat :P

.