OUTFIT: Vogue tshirt

fashionmoodboard outfit vogue shirt
Once a year the dutch Vogue magazine brings out a tshirt, which comes for free with their june issue. This is the third tshirt, the previous ones were white and grey and now there is this amazing black shirt, made from bio cotton. I always buy the june issue especially because of the tshirt which I love.

So for this outfit with the Vogue tshirt I decided to stick to a simple color scheme; black, white and burnt-orange. I'm wearing my favorite ebay midi skirt which I already wore here and here. It was so cheap and it's such a great addition to my closet! I'm also wearing my new Primark hat and my secondhand bag, which I found in the thriftstore. Hope you like the outfit :)

xoxo
Shalane

Outfit
Tshirt - Vogue
Midi skirt - Ebay
Shoes - Nike roshe run
Bag - Secondhand (thriftstore)
Hat - Primark

fashionmoodboard outfit vogue shirt fashionmoodboard outfit vogue shirt fashionmoodboard outfit vogue shirt fashionmoodboard outfit vogue shirt fashionmoodboard outfit vogue shirt fashionmoodboard outfit vogue shirt fashionmoodboard outfit vogue shirt
Vogue nl shirt / Ebay midi skirt / Nike roshe runs / Vintage bag / Primark hat

Unknown said...

Wat leuk dat je dat shirtje krijgt! Mooie outfit :)

Irena D world said...

Great look I have similar tee but in white

Kisses
Irena
New post is on >>>> http://www.irenadworld.com <<<<
♥♥♥

Imke said...

Ik heb 'm ook liggen maar nog niet gedragen :( Maar wel echt fantastisch gecombineerd zo, fantastische look van kop tot teen!
XO IMKE | Pastellics

.