FAVORITES: Flight attendant tights

fashionmoodboard flight attendant tights
Part of my everyday uniform while flying the skies of europe are a pair of tights. My airline's regulations are quite strict and we have to wear skin colored tights. I prefer mine to have a low denier, usually someting between 15 and 20. My new tights from Swedish Stockings are perfect for me and my job as a stewardess. I've got four pairs now and I absolutely love them. They are comfortable, beautiful and look great with my blue uniform. I'm wearing the elin-nude during work but personally I love the Stefanie-seam as well, which look really sexy underneath a pretty dress. Do you have to wear tights for your work? Any fellow FA's around here?

fashionmoodboard flight attendant tights
xoxo
Shalane


Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hoi, ik kwam toevallig op je blog omdat ik fashion moodboards zocht. leuke naam voor je blog trouwens. je hebt een leuke en vlotte schrijfstijl. ik werk zelf in een hotel. op je vraag "Do you have to wear tights for your work?" is m'n antwoord dus "ja, bij m'n uniform". vallen die van swedish stockings mee qua prijs? ik zie de prijs enkel in zweedse kroon (?). nu koop ik meestal kunert of oroblu, maar die zijn behoorlijk prijzig als je het optelt.

groetes,

Elke

.