OUTFIT: Shine bright like a diamond


Eventhough most of my outfits are basically black and white recently, I still love color. I fell in love with this cute scalloped pink top from primark weeks ago while nightstopping in Cardiff. I just had to take it home and it's perfect. It was time to wear something a bit chique, hence the beautiful long coat from H&M which I absolutely love. It totally makes the mum jeans (my favorite, check out more outfits here and here) to a new level! Besides that this location for the outfit shoot was perfect! It was just minutes before sunset so the sky was so pretty and colorful. It totally matches the outfit. Hope you enjoy the outfit and let me know what you think :)

P.s. I dyed my hair (high and lowlights) what do you think?

I'm wearing
Momjeans - Primark
Pink scalloped top - Primark
Coat - H&M
Necklace - Thrifted
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Primark


Tineke said...

Hele mooie outfit, prachtig gecombineerd!
Liefs

Petite and Hungry said...

Love your coat!!

www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com
@jenniferanhdo
#petiteandhungry

Minau said...

Very pretty look! Lovely top!! These heels are amazing!

Rin Handika said...

You are so pretty! love your pink top <3 nice hair too :)


www.ismurfshion.com

Unknown said...

Love the colors! Very well put together look!
Chichistashan.blogspot.in

Stylebygina said...

Wauw ik ben verliefd op je jas

.