OUTFIT: Budget leather jacket

fashionmoodboard leather jacket
A while ago I ran into this beautiful amazing real(!) leather jacket for just 25 euro's. How and why? Well, my favorite dutch store Hema had some nice discounts and one of them was 50% on leather jackets. It fits me really good, which is some kind of a miracle so I just had to buy it.

We went to the Soesterduinen for a nice afternoon walk and also to take some photos. This spot is truly amazing and very photogenic. You can see some previous photoshoots here, here and here. Hope you enjoy my outfit :)

I'm wearing
Leather jacket - Hema
Jeans - Topshop Joni
Sweater - Primark
Bag - Primark
Shoes - H&M
Sunglasses - Cheap Monday eyewear

fashionmoodboard leather jacket fashionmoodboard leather jacket fashionmoodboard leather jacket fashionmoodboard leather jacket fashionmoodboard leather jacket fashionmoodboard leather jacket
Unknown said...

Leopard with black is always a win win!
Chichistashan.blogspot.in

Beauty Follower said...

Love the slip ons!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

.