Outfit: Kim Kardashian inspired with pastels



Here she is, my new coat. I have to admit that I'm completely in love with it. I own a similar version in black as well, which you may have noticed in one of my Rome posts. It's a version which kind of looks like the one Kim Kardashian is wears on a daily base. Combined with a white skinnyjeans, my lilac sweater and some Isabel Marant inspired boots I'm all ready for spring! What do you think of this outfit?

I'm wearing
Coat - Unknown
Sweater - Primark
Jeans - The Sting
Scarf - Unknown
Boots - Ebay
Sunglasses - Zara


Kim Kardashian inspired coat / The Sting jeans / Primark lilac sweater / Isabel Marant inspired boots / Zara Sunglasses
Tineke said...

Toffe outfit, je jas is erg mooi!
Liefs

Moniek said...

Toffe outfit! Die jas staat je echt goed.

(Retro) Sonja said...

Wat een superleuke jas! Hele mooie kleur en ik hou van die lengte! Ik wil ook nog steeds een jas in die lengte!

Pearl in Fashion said...

Great!
Love how you match the colors dear!

visit me soon on
http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

Joanne said...

Hele mooie jas!

.