OUTFIT: Black and white combination

fashionmoodboard black white
Black and white is one of my most favorite color combinations. Yes, it's pretty easy to style! To make it a bit more interesting I decided to combine my leather skorts with a knitted breton sweater. To add just a little bit of color I am wearing my favorite necklace from House of Lou, it's so pretty! <3 My hair looks kind of really messy by the way, for which I apologize. Since I cut it into a bob just before newyears eve I have a kind of in-between length at this moment and I don't really like this stage. Have to admit that I'm really missing my longer hair. I'm also still in doubt wheter to dye it a bit more blonde/highlights or to make it darker again. I'm having a bit of grey hair at the top of my head so making it darker makes it more visible, eeek! Any tips?

I'm wearing
Sweater - Primark (Similar version here)
Leather skorts - Primark (Love these)
Ankle boots - H&M Divided
Necklace - House of Lou
Watch - Daniel Wellington
Bag - Primark

fashionmoodboard black white fashionmoodboard black white fashionmoodboard black white fashionmoodboard black white fashionmoodboard black white fashionmoodboard black white

Primark breton sweater / Primark leather skorts / H&M divided ankle boots / Primark bag / Daniel Wellinton watch

Tineke said...

Mooi gecombineerd, deze outfit is zo leuk!
Liefs

Imke said...

Heel erg leuke look, staat je echt goed!
Ik heb de onderkant van m'n haar gebleekt en ben er heel erg blij mee! Perfect voor de zomer ;)

XO Imke

(Retro) Sonja said...

Hele leuke combi! En wat een mooie laarsjes zeg!

Joanne said...

Leuke outfit! Ik ben gek op je tas! :)

Mimi said...

Lovely outfit ! Heel wat anders maar vind je haarkleur ook fantastisch.

Liefs !

Unknown said...

Hele leuke look, ik vind je tas en je laarsjes echt heel erg leuk! xxxx

.