Outfit: Lola Nomada


Meet my new love: my precious bag from Lola Nomada. It's handmade and breathtakingly beautiful. Since I embrace the bohemian style, this bag is perfect for everyday wear. I also can't wait to take it with me to Bali, where we'll be going to in May. Lola Nomada does not only sell beautiful bags, they have a wide variety of clothing and accessories too, all in a bohemian vibe. Don't forget to follow them on instagram @lolanomada too, if you like the bohemian lifestyle.

These photos were taking in Utrecht, near the Dom Tower. It was the first day with snow and it was absolutely beautiful. I also dyed my hair a little bit, I wanted to have it in some sort of ombre tint. So I went to the hairdresser and this is how it's turned out. I really like it, but I can't wait for my hair to grow longer. Eventhough I like the bob, it's difficult to pin up with my work as a flight attendant.

I'm wearing
Parka coat - H&M
Jeans - H&M
Tshirt - Forever21
Jacket - Primark
Bag - Lola Nomada

.