Outfit: My h&m budget skirt


Meet my new favorite skirt. It is from h&m, were priced at € 10,- and are absolutely adorable. They are faux leather and very comfy. While they look good with everything, I had to wear something warm and comfy for today because we headed to Soesterduinen, a nature reserve close to Utrecht. It's the perfect place to take photographs and we've been there already many times. Check out our photoshoot here, here or an outfit shoot here. It was freezing cold but very pretty. We always enjoy taking walks together, it's good to be outdoors every now and then. We're now at the end of january and I'm so looking forward to the spring! These really are the darkest months of the year, no holidays whatsoever to look forward to.

I'm wearing
Skirt - H&M
Sweater - Lookbook store
Shoes - Primark
Coat - Primark
Hat - H&M
Bag - Pimkie



Tineke said...

Hele mooie outfit, je top en rok zijn prachtig!
Liefs

Girly said...

nice look!))) happy monday)))

.