Video: Shoplog Primark Nijmegen


Hi cuties! At this moment the boy and I are traveling so all these posts are pre-scheduled. Would you like to follow us? Check out my instagram (@shalane89)

Vlak voor mijn verjaardag had ik eindelijk mijn shoplog van Primark klaar op video. Zoals jullie misschien wel weten had ik beloofd meer te gaan filmen, want dat vind ik oprecht heel erg leuk. Dus mijn filmpje was klaar en toen... raakte mijn laptop oververhit. Resultaat? Kapotte harde schijf en mijn lieve laptop nu ergens in de fabriek. En dat betekend dus ook dat ik ALLES kwijt was, want slim zoals ik ben, extra opslaan doe ik niet aan.

Maargoed, ik had wat dagen vrij en dus alles opnieuw gefilmt en in elkaar gezet en ik hoop dat jullie het resultaat leuk vinden :) Laten jullie me weten wat je van mijn nieuwe aankoopjes vind?

English translation
Shortly before my birthday I finally finished my primark shoplog on video (from the opening in Nijmegen). I promised to make more videos because I really love filming. So my video was almost done but... My laptop got really warm inside and my hard disk is now completely destroyed. My laptop, just 4 months old, is now back to the factory and I still wait to have it back. In the mean time, I'm working on my mini laptop which is not very comfortable but it will do. And since I just save everything on my computer and not on an external hard disc, I lost all my precious and hard work. Boohoo! :(

Anyway, I made a new video for you and put it back together so I hope you will enjoy it. Will you let me know what you think?


.