Personal: Slot Zeist


Hi lieverds,

Twee weken geleden waren mijn vriend en ik er weer eens op uit, dit keer naar Slot Zeist. Het was er echt super mooi, er stonden al veel bloemetjes en het weer was echt prachtig! We hebben lekker gewandeld en genoten van het heerlijke lenteweer.

Ik draag mijn nieuwe jasje van Pimkie wat ik drie maanden geleden in Toulouse in de uitverkoop vond. Het was afgeprijsd van 50 euro naar 12 euro, echt super goedkoop! Het heeft een aztec printje en zachte zomerse kleurtjes. Hij is dan wel van vorig jaar, maar dit jaar zal hij zeker nog vaak op mijn blog verschijnen :)

English translation
Hi sweethearts,

Two weeks ago my boyfriend and I were out and about, this time to Slot Zeist. The weather was pretty amazing, there were already many flowers and the whole scenery was pretty amazing. We walked around and really enjoyed the amazing spring sunshine.

I'm wearing my new jacket from Pimkie which I bought 3 months ago in Toulouse during the sale. It was originally 50 euros and was not just 12 euros! Super duper cheap! It has an aztec print and soft summer colors. It might be from last year, but that doesn't matter to me, so I would love to wear it this upcoming summer! :)


I'm wearing
Jacket - Pimkie
Top - Thrifted
Jeans - Primark
Shoes - Fake allstars from Bangkok
Unknown said...

You look perfect in those colours :)

www.katwalked.blogspot.fr

Amy said...

Leuk jasje!

Sharon said...

Mooie outfit! Heel leuk jasje, vooral voor dat geld!

Ik ga je volgen!

Ohmymacushla said...

Wow dat jasje wilde ik zo graag! En dat voor 12 Euro?! Jaloers!

Jouvence said...

erg leuke outfit xx

Amelie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amelie said...

The scenery looks beautiful and I love the pastel colors you are wearing. Perfect for Spring and the warmer weather!

Allthingsglitterandbeauty

Judith | Juudithhome said...

Prachtig jasje! Mooie omgeving ook:) XO

SHOPTEGOED GIVEAWAY!!

Unknown said...

cute outfit!

www.laurinawong.com

Marion | The Dutch Adventure Seeker said...

Wat een mooie omgeving! Leuke Lente outfit:)

BEAUTYEDITER.COM – Beauty Blog said...

Hi dear! As usual, you look stunning! Have a great day. :)



I AM ALSO ON: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook (i follow back, just let me know your links)


xoxo;
What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog

Window On My Wardrobe said...

Mooie blog heb je! Superleuk jasje, staat je echt goed

X Sara

Window On My Wardrobe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Such wonderful sunny pictures and I love your blog in general, happy to subscribe to it!))

Best regards and be my guest at
Kate&Stuff

Svenja said...

Zo veeeel liefde voor je jasje. Ik vind hem echt ge-wel-dig <3 Ik ben echt dol op pastelkleurtjes en het staat je ZO goed!

Unknown said...

Lovely look. Great bargain, the jacket is really wonderful. :)
Thanks for your comment.
Fashion Happenss

.