Outfit: Be the reason someone smiles today


Hi dear all,

This is what I wore during my shopping spree in Amsterdam, de Ijhallen to be exact. I already told you about spending less money (which doesn't really make sense if you look at my shoplog from the ijhallen, but oh well...) and I found this pants in my closet from two years ago. It's from Mango and I wore it previously in Toulouse during the autumn as well. You can see my other combination with these pants when you click here.

For this shopping session I decided to wear a comfortable, loose but still chic top which I found in the thriftstore a couple of months ago. It just had to come home with me. What do you think of this autumn look?

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Pants: Mango // Top: thrifted // Shoes: Hippe Schoenen

Say Yes Joe said...

Pretty as always! Pants are really cute - I love the color!

unacitaconcoco said...

very beautiful pics!
http://unacitaconcoco.blogspot.com.es/

MIXT fashion and lifestyle said...

leuk!

Karolina Gespucci said...

<333 you are so gorgeous

Anca said...

Wow beautiful pictures, like from a story :)

http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/2013/10/lets-be-serious.html

Imke said...

Heel erg mooie foto's!

XO Imke

Unknown said...

Wat zie je er mooi uit!

Liefs,
Kiki // Chicks About Fashion

marykapsi said...

You are amazing
MaryFashionLove
MaryFashionLove on Bloglovin

Unknown said...

that is such a gorgeous top!

The Koalafornian x

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.