Outfit: Distressed dungaree

Remember I told you that I won a 200 euro voucher from Stylight to spend at the online webshop Asos? Well, I found this beautiful but very distressed dungaree and I'm very pleased with it!

Because it's such a funky item, I wanted to keep the other things basic and clean. I'm wearing a classic chiffon blouse from Zara and my funny leopard loafers were a gift from Hippe Schoenen. Combined with a nice gold toned watch it's just the perfect outfit for the end of the summer.

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Dungaree: Asos // Blouse: Zara // Loafers: Hippe Schoenen // Watch: River Island
The Style Class said...

Love the outfit!

Carola said...

Hij staat je leuk!

The Fashion Moodboard said...

Dankjewel :-)@ Carola
Thanks @ sparks and fairytales

Unknown said...

Wauw staat je echt super goed, een echte fashionita.xx

Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Ziet er heel leuk uit!

Xx Alex

Myrthe said...

Oehh je hebt echt mooie outfits!! Ik vind die Hollandse achtergrond leuk! hihi :)

.